Note: Ads on this site are no longer relevant

For your updates

For your updates
Home Music Hip-Hop Videos South Africa Ghana Gospel News & Reviews Contact Us UPDATE'S

Wednesday, 12 April 2017

"I will choose your love over money" emotional Debie Rise tells fans (video)

Former Big Brother Naija housemate, DebieRise shared a video on her IG page of herself crying while she thanked her fans for their love. She said that she would rather choose the love she has gotten from her fans over the BBN money. She wrote; 
If I were to choose between money and your love for me, I will choose your love because your love is priceless. ️The love I feel is overwhelming and I can't help the emotions.

see what she said

No comments:

Post a Comment

DJ Big N ft. Wizkid & Dr. Sid – Erima (Prod. P-Winxton)

DJ Big N ft. Wizkid & Dr. Sid – Erima (Prod. P-Winxton)
Mavin Records presents a fresh dope track from its in-house disk jockey – DJ Big N titled ‘Erima‘ featuring Starboy Wizkid and Mavin’s Dr. Sid. Related: Dj Big N – Energy Mixtape (Vol. 1) The song was produced by P-Winxton. Listen below, download and share your thoughts.